Follow us

Kaare Klint

A set of six dining chairs and two armchairs

The ‘Red Chair’ was designed in 1927 for the lecture hall at the Danish Museum of Art and Design, in 1930 the model was given armrests.

Each chair labeled by cabinetmaker Rud. Rasmussens.

Literature: Gorm Harkær ‘Kaare Klint’, Klintiana, 2010, Volume 1, pp. 234 & 269.

  • W: 48 (60) cm
  • H: 85 (90) cm
  • D: 48 (55) cm
  • Seat: 44 (46) cm

Materials: Solid Cuban mahogany base with profiled front legs, upholstered with original niger leather and brass nails

Manufacturer: Rud. Rasmussen

Ref. no: 3012