Follow us

Kaare Klint

A pair of armchairs

The ‘Red Chair’ was designed in 1927 for the lecture hall at the Danish Museum of Art and Design, however it was first in 1930 that the model was given armrests.

Each chair labeled by cabinetmaker Rud. Rasmussens.

Literature: Gorm Harkær ‘Kaare Klint’, Klintiana, 2010, Volume 1, p. 269.

  • W: 61 cm
  • H: 89 cm
  • D: 55 cm
  • Seat: 45 cm

Materials: Mahogany base, upholstered with original Niger leather and brass nails

Manufacturer: Rud. Rasmussen

Ref. no: 3009